"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Monday, January 24, 2011
Here I go again...
A few weeks ago I heard about an audition for a show called "night of Broadway". Really its just a bunch of people singing Broadway songs for an audience. I pretty much audition for everything around here but this time I wasn't sure I was going to. I just finished up plaid tidings not too long ago and I didn't want to push my limits at work. The audition was on Saturday from 10-12pm and so I just decided I wouldn't take the day off but if it so happened that it didn't conflict with work I would go. well...low and behold I miraculously got the day off...and it was a miracle because I work retail and hardly ever have a whole Saturday off. So I figured I would just go and see how it went. Well, turns out it went really well and I will be singing in this show- by myself, on stage. AHH I'm freaking out a little bit right now but I'm also way excited!! This will be good for me- talk about stretching your comfort zone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wahoo!!! Now we live here and I may actually be able to come see it!
AHAHHHH I am SO excited!
I want to see it too? Is it at the Scera theater?
Yes! its at the Scera in orem feb 4th- 12th on mon, thur, fri and sat nights starting at 7:30pm. i'm excited and nervous ahhh!
Post a Comment