My very first best friend I do not have a digital picture of but she was amazing. Her name was Carly Seavers and we met at church when we were six years old. I love and miss her so much!!
Above and to the left is my very best friend from high school. Rachel. We had So much fun and I don't know what I would have done without her. So many great memories of seminary, boating, shopping, youth conference--and lots of long talks and countless notes and code names for boys...we were pretty silly but I love this Lady!!
My friend Emily I haven't known quite as long as some of the others..just about 3 years but if feels like a lot longer. She moved into my ward and we hit it off- for actually very strange reasons- we were kind of dating the same guy- go figure. We also spent many many hours serving in the relief society presidency together. She is such a great person and puts up with me and all my flaws! She understands the way I think-which is NO small task.
This lovely lady is Kara. First let me say I love a person who is not afraid to wear color. But she is one of the most fun people I know!! She makes me smile and I always enjoy her company- she is like a sister. So fun to talk to And so beautiful!
This is her brother Brendon. I think when we first met I scared him a little but after hours of early morning dance practice together we became very good friends. I love this kid!! I seriously could talk to him for days on end- Crazy fun and what a stud right?? I love the Kopps. I wish they lived closer!
these two lovely ladies lived with me for over 2 years and I miss them all the time. Cortney and Maggie were two of my most fun roommates- I mean come on...look at that belt buckle- and the broken wrist is from one of our adventures together! These girls are always there for me and understand and love me even when I'm being difficult-They have both moved away now so I don't see them often but when I do we can talk like we've never been apart. 
This is JeniLynn. My longest running roommate ever. We lived together from the time we started college until she replaced me with a husband. (love you Greg- I wouldn't have parted with her to anyone else) Our friendship started out rocky- as the best relationships often do- she thought I was obsessed with my seminary class and I thought she was super self righteous-we got over that after a few weeks. Jeni and I could talk for hours...and we did. Usually at night when we were supposed to be sleeping-we talked about anything and everything. we also spent hours squealing over books and movies- she has moved across the country now but I still love her.
I love all my friends, and if you didn't get a shout out and picture on here I am so sorry!! my blog can only be so long- it doesn't mean I love you any less or that you are any less important to me. Every person I call a friend has changed my life for the better!! My friends are always there for me and help me to smile- especially when I don't feel like it ;) You are all amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment