Monday, January 10, 2011

Day One- Me in pictures and words

I was reading my friends blog and she started this 30 posts in 30 days challenge and I thought it was pretty cool...plus sometimes I just don't know what to blog about so here you go...In 30 days you will learn probably more than you ever wanted to know about me. The first day is "Me: in picture and words"




Hi. This is me. Lori. My name is pretty short..you wouldn't think I had too many nicknames, but I do. I have a lot. Some of which are longer than my actual name. Kindobabs, luca, lori lou, etc...I love my nicknames even though some of them make no sense. I will pretty much answer to anything as long as I know you are talking to me.


I have the coolest family and I always wanted to be part of the action. If my sisters were doing something I wanted to do it too. They were so cool then and they are all pretty awesome now! I also have two amazing brothers who are just as awesome as my sisters. I love my family.




I used to have REALLY long hair. And also I loved my dress. I still have it and sometimes I dress up in it and pretend to be a fairy queen with my nieces.


The day I graduated from BYU- wow, that was an amazing feeling. I set the goal to go to BYU when I was 13 so this day was pretty great for me. I am a big goal setter. If i'm not working toward something i'm wasting my life.



Rain or shine the summer is my favorite time of the year because it brings the RODEO! and with a rodeo comes cowboys. I secretly want to marry a cowboy- but not a real one, just a half cowboy. Love them!




I love to dance. I was part of the BYU ballroom dance co. for about 1 1/2 and I loved it! I love performing, the costumes, being part of a team and all the friends I made. So fun!





I love to dress up and I love to perform. My mom says I have a flare for the dramatic. I sing and am obsessed with musical theater- these girls are amazing and I love spending time with amazing people backstage. I have done only two plays so far but I had so much fun.







Besides being in front of a camera I also like to be behind the scenes and make other people beautiful!!! I get ideas of how I can use my cosmetology license and my sister comes over with her camera and makes it happen. (this is one of my 3 sisters- she's beautiful even without my help)



Also, when i'm not doing a "shoot" I rarely take a normal faced picture...and as you can see i'm passing my legacy onto my nieces and nephews.


Not only do I love disney but yes I am still single- (hard to believe after that last picture but its true) I am still waiting for my real life mr. incredible. so I suppose this will have to do until then.



I miss my short hair. I have had to keep my hair long for my shows but someday it will look like this again. Also, I love to laugh. Its one of my favorite things to do. Life is too short not to enjoy!




Besides being a disney freak, and loving to take pictures I LOVE this dress. My mom helped me sew it and it cost me quite a bit but snow white is the only princess I can pull off with my super pale skin.


well, that's me. Actually there is a lot more to me but I am getting tired and I don't want to look for more pictures.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

LOVE the black and white/denim jacket one. You are beautiful!

Brittney Stirling said...

Yes, she is beautiful, and I am going to miss her dearly. I love you Lori ;) Forever and a million