I'm sorry I think this blog topic is totally stupid. Day 4 is supposed to be "what I ate today"...who the heck came up with that and thought that was interesting. Anyway for the sake of the blog I will tell you that I've only been up for 30 min and therefore haven't eaten all that much today. This morning I ate, as I do most mornings of the year, a fried egg and whole wheat toast. Yes I eat that for breakfast probably 350 days a year. (except for fast Sundays and probably holidays and the occasional day when I crave blueberry muffins instead)
Sounds kind of boring I guess but I don't ever get sick of it. Plus its healthier than a bowl of cap n' crunch and it keeps me full longer. And I also don't have to waste time figuring out what I want to eat for breakfast- it saves me time in the morning. So there you have it- that is my breakfast of champions.
No comments:
Post a Comment