
So I'm really really tired of people telling me I "NEED to watch Glee". Yes, I do like singing and musical theater- but I do not like trash. Seriously people, I don't tell you what to watch or not to watch so please stop! I don't watch a lot of TV because even the "best" shows are filled with vulgar things. Let me put it this way, if there were a $5 bill in a pile of dog poo I would not dig though the poo to get it. So yes your favorite show "Glee" or whatever show it may be may have something great about it- the singing, a great actor, etc- but to me that $5 value is not worth what I would have to submerge myself in to get it. So watch what you will- but please don't bug me because I don't.
4 comments:
thank you for posting this i totally agree!!! Ill admit that i liked it when it started out but now i realize that tis just filth...not worth anyones time!
Lori, I love you! So well put. I'm not a Glee watcher, I have been intrigued about the fascination with the show, but never enough to put it on. I don't even know what it is about.
The reason I love this post is because you make it clear that you are standing for something, and have no apologies for it.
:) Lori thanks for the smile and for being you! Love you a million
love this post lori. I agree. It's trash.
Post a Comment