Friday, October 22, 2010

As it happens...

I realized tonight I get a lot of my blog topics from TLC. I don't watch very much TV but all my favorite wedding shows are on TLC so there you go. Anyway- There is a new show starting called downsizing. Another reality show about a family who has basically had everything they ever wanted. Only now they can't- their economic situation has changed and they have to learn to go without. Here is why this is blog worthy. I'm not sure if all of you are up on what reality TV stars get paid these days but I assure you this family is not sharing their story out of the goodness of their hearts. They are getting paid, and paid well. So the show is not actually a "reality" show- because as it happens after just a few episodes they will no longer have the need to downsize at all. go figure.

No comments: