
This is a BMW Z3 convertible. This car - well one very similar to it- was driving in front of me on State Street on my way to work this morning. Now, when I say it was driving I use that term loosely. He was barely driving. I am not sure what he was doing- but his mind wasn't on the road. Anyway- he was driving somewhere between 30 and 35 mph. ANNOYING! the Speed limit is 40 mph on state- which stirred a pet peeve of mine. If you spend the money to drive a Z3 DRIVE IT!! what good does it do to have a sports car if you are afraid of it! seriously-I'm not saying you need to drive 65 in a residential but please at least drive the speed limit. If you drive 35 mph in a sports car like that you don't deserve to own it. The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment