
Tomorrow will be a test of my will power. This jacket you see is currently sitting on my bed post. I am really really in love with it!! but, I don't NEED it. I already own a red peacoat from last year...its not tweed but still really cute. And the other reason I don't need it is because in just a few more weeks it will be too cold to wear it anyway and it will sit in the closet with last years red coat and collect dust. no one will ever see it and next year the Gap will make another red coat that I'm sure I will want as well...and the cycle will continue unless I check it now. So tomorrow I am going to just suck it up and return it...even though at this moment I am still feeling sad about it. Farwell my Friend.
2 comments:
Lori I am convinced you have more clothes than anyone else I know :) but it is REALLY cute.....
Stay strong, Lori! :)
Post a Comment