
I finally watched Disney's The Princess and the Frog- LOVED it. I can't believe it took me so long to watch it. It not my very favorite princess movie but it was really cute and funny! I also realized that its one of the only movies I've purchased before actually seeing. I would only take that chance on Disney. If it has Walt's name on it I'm probably going to love it!
You know how sometimes in a "get to know you" situation people will ask you that dumb question- if you could meet one person from history alive or dead who would it be. well I finally realized I would LOVE to meet Walt Disney himself. The man was an inspired genius, and has brought pure joy to my life- so why wouldn't I want to meet him!
1 comment:
AMEN! And my favorite segment from that movie is when she sings "Almost There"... The animation is bomb. AND I would have loved to sing that for voice lessons, what a fun song!
Post a Comment