"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Nothing to see ..
Why do men have to look around so much when they are driving? Have you ever noticed that? I swear every time I get behind a male driver he is always looking out his window. Instinctively I look because I am asking myself what the devil he is looking at and I see Nothing! What are they looking at..I see an empty field, a parking lot, a house...nothing of note. They just drive slower because they are looking at everything BUT the road. At least while you are driving a motor vehicle please look at the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, oh that's funny! I HAVE noticed that! I've always thought they were sort of trying to prove something. Like, "Look, I can drive and look out my window at the same time!" It just freaks me out and I feel like I have to watch the road like a hawk because they're going to miss something... And they wonder why we seem like paranoid backseat drivers.
Post a Comment