Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!




Could Easter have been any better?? Seriously, Easter is great in and of itself but because it was also conference Sunday I got to spend the whole day with my family! Spending a Sunday with my family has only happened about 2 times in the last year and a half and because of Easter there was even more family to be surrounded by! My brother, his wife Leslie and their five kids were visiting from California. Also joining the fun with my sister and her two kids, and my little brother, his wife Emily, and their new-ish baby Karra. So So much fun!! And to top it all off one of my very best friends from Idaho came down to see me!! Seriously- best Easter ever!! I hope everyone had an amazing Easter and enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed mine!!

1 comment:

The Neilsons said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!!!! That sunday was fun! Especially watching karra with that Easter egg!