
Ok we all know how I feel about diets. And I think we all agree they are lame. So I'm going to share with you something that is NOT lame. Jilliam Michales (the trainer from the biggest Loser) 30 day shred. I'm going to confess that I laughed at my sister when she was doing this video. And last week I decided to try it myself. My niece wanted someone to do level one with her so I agreed. OH MY HECK! its only 20 min long....3 circuit's made up of 3 min strength, 2 min cardio and 1 min of abs. Sounds easy. I warn you...it is NOT. I have not been able to walk normal for a week now. I am not sure I'll ever make it to level two alive. So I'm telling you...forget the diet. If you want to lose weight and get in shape go to target/walmart and get this video. You will seriously kick your own butt!
1 comment:
Dude! Shannon (I'm assuming it was Shannon who told you about it) told me about it when I was looking into a good workout and I have yet to get the DVD. But no rush now that I'm prego! It will be a bit before I can jump into a routine like that but I soooo want to get it too. She mentioned it would kick my butt. Glad to know it really will =)
Post a Comment