Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sharing is caring?? really?

Why do I always have to share? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm okay sharing somethings with others, my time, my voice, my money (sometimes), food, secrets, stories...life. I share ALL the time!! but there are just some things in life I don't feel I really should be required to share. One of those things: My boyfriends. (don't get excited I don't have one right now) I was just reflecting on my past relationships and I realize I have shared EVERY last one of them with another girl- and I'm not talking about their mom. I'm talking about the ex girlfriend, the best friend, and in more than one occasion another girlfriend whom I had no knowledge about (which did require me to put and end to those relationships altogether)....


but seriously?! is there a neon sign over my head that says, "I'm a nice girl- please date me and you can have your cake and eat it too" does this happen to lots of people? Why do I always attract guys who don't feel like they need to commit emotionally, mentally, or physically??


The crazy thing is, when confronted, none of them ever felt like they were in the wrong. which-whatever- I'm not going to get into that...my question is why? The only common thing in all those relationships is me...so I think I really might have something over my head that attracts men with commitment issues...LAME!!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

somehow this one just showed up on my reader. Um, seriously??? Again, why so many lame boys in this world?!?! keep holding out! not that i think you need to be told to (hold out) - but I'm proud of you for not being willing to settle.

Lori Ann said...

Thanks you. And the reason it just showed up is because I just finished it. I had it saved as a draft for forever...forgot about it..and decided to publish it finally. I will hold out till the millenium if I have to ;) but I secretly hope I don't have to.