"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Highway Hellos
almost every Sunday I go to visit my friend at her ward in Salt Lake City. I go to mine first and then swing up north for a few hours. I do this because I love her and because there is an unfair distribution of good looking successful men in Utah- they are all in her ward. Not fair. Anyway, today my friend Erin wanted to come along- apparently she didn't believe me when I told her there were tons of good looking men in SLC. As if I would make it up. Well Erin and I were driving along I-15 just having ourselves a good chat when a white truck pulls up to the right of us. I glance over...and then I look again. The man in the truck is holding an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper to his window and the paper says, "Hi Erin" she waves and he falls back behind us. I laughed and said, "wow, Erin who was that?" to which she replied, "I don't know. I don't recognize him" she really didn't know the man at all. Um, really? what are the chances of that? Did he just choose a name at random? happened to have that paper in his car and uses it to be a creeper on the freeway? Or maybe she just looks like an Erin? who knows...either way it was kind of creepy. And by 'kind of' I mean really creepy. But I am so glad I got to see it first hand...or I might not have believed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Creepy stalker guy?
it was SO creepy! I don't know where these people come from!
Post a Comment