"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Put it away
I need to share with you a pet peeve of mine...its funny but when people ask what bugs me, a lot of the time I can't think of anything, and then it happens and it is brought home ever so quickly!! So what is bugging me- when my date can't leave his cell phone alone. Call me old fashioned or selfish but when someone is out with me- I want them to be with ME 100% of the night. And not just physically- I want them there mentally as well. If its an emergency or something whatever, stuff happens. But to be texting, or tweeting, or updating your facebook status is just irritating. I almost NEVER take my phone out on a date. (probably because it bugs me so much) Its rude, but also it disrupts the flow of conversation. when they have their phones out I start wondering who is so important that you need to be texting on a date? or am I really that boring that you need to be entertained by some outside source? What is up with that?! Just bugs me. Normally I don't NEED to be the center of attention...but if I have taken time out of my busy life to go out with you, I expect you to give me your full and undivided attention. Call me crazy but I think I'm worth a few uninterrupted hours...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are so right! sorry that there are so many lame boys out there that actually do that sort of thing. the worst date etiquette i've ever seen - man left a woman for over 1.5 hours to take a work conference call. at a reception for one of HIS friends. she didn't know a soul. and she waited. ?!?
oh no...I would have called someone to come get me. loser!
Post a Comment