"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Worth A Thousand Words
You know those stickers people put on their rear windshields? The ones where each member of the family is represented. Well, today on my way to work I was behind a mini van with these stickers. Mom, dad, two boys, a girl, and a baby. The boy stickers were both on skateboards, the baby had a bow in her hair but the interesting one was the girl. She was holding an ice cream cone. I'm sorry mom and dad- that is semi insulting. Those stickers tell the world who you are- basically they are telling the world that the daughter is the fat kid of the family. They boys are active and the girl eats ice cream. nice. Can I just say I'm grateful you are not my parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment