"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Enough For a Lifetime.
What is it about me that attracts creepy people? If you follow my blog you have probably realized that I have an unusually high number of stories about creepy men. Well I have another one. Not as good as some of the others, but I suppressed my instinct to be nice and ended this one as quickly as it began. This morning I was awoken by a text message. The text message said, "Is this Jodi?" no big deal right? We have all sent a text to the wrong number before. I responded and simply said. "no, sorry. You have the wrong number" they responded, "sorry to bother U". Which I hate (just spell out the dumb word, it's not that long and is not hard to spell). A few minutes later I get another text from the same number. "Are U a woman? If so can I ask U a question?" seriously? that is what creepy people do. You don't know me so why would you want my opinion about anything. You might be a perfectly nice person with good intentions but you don't say things like that, over text, to someone you've never met. It's just weird. I didn't respond to that one- I shudder to think what the question might have been. Okay, secretly I wanted to know so I could make this post slightly more interesting to read but I just don't have the energy for a stalker right now..and who knows where that would have lead. I think I'm learning, even at the cost of spicing up my blog, it's best just to leave the creeper to the women in Provo. I've had enough to last me a life time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, u know. The creeps really know how to get to u. U just need to let it roll off ur back. The world if full of weirdos and creeps. U just keep not answering their creepy questions and u'll be fine.
Post a Comment