Remember my post about the blind date in SLC? The "you look just like Anne Hathaway" date. No? click HERE. Well friends, a few days ago I got a text from a very dear friend/ old roommate and this is what it said:
"Oh my gosh Lori-Do you remember that awkward date where you went with the boy up to SLC and the recital was in Spanish- I just found a picture of you and a baldish man on facebook. From the girl who sang in Spanish. We totally went to high school together- but cute picture of the three of you!"
So apparently this picture is floating on the social network for all the world to see...except for me, because I don't even know who the girl is. So other people can see a picture of me I've never seen. awesome. But really funny all at the same time. Gotta love facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment