I hate to drink water. In order for me to drink water one of three conditions has to occur:
1. Exercising
2. just brushed my teeth
3. eating
If one of those three is not happening and I try to drink water I will literally gag. Not even joking. I spend most of my life being dehydrated. Well, this week my brother suggested this stuff called MIO. Its a sugar free flavoring and it is awesome. Since I got this stuff I have been drinking about 70 oz of water a day. Awesome right? No, not awesome. With the increase of water I have also increased my restroom visits. SO annoying!! I hate being bothered with things like that. I definitely don't enjoy being woken up every morning super early. I don't like having to stop what I'm doing every two hours...I am still deciding if this drinking water is worth all the changes to my lifestyle. I'll give it a week- maybe my body will adjust. If not, I may have to go back to being dehydrated. I also promise not to make fun of any of my friends who are forever and always in the bathroom.
3 comments:
I am totally the same way. I can't remember a time my lips haven't been chapped. Sad, I know. I have taken to adding some apple juice in my water, but I definitely want to look into that other stuff! Sugar free sounds great!
Where did you buy it?
you can buy it at any gorcery store- it is probably cheapest at walmart. It's by the crystal light. They have tons of flavors, i've tried all the ones that are not "energy" and they are all good.
Post a Comment