"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Why don't I listen??
once upon a time I entered a vocal competition at BYU. I won said competition and inside my packet was a voucher for 2 free hours of studio recording time. The lady handing them out said, "now there is good stuff in these packets so make sure you put them somewhere safe, don't just toss them under your bed". Well friends guess what I did. I used one thing and put the envelope somewhere and now I have NO IDEA where that packet is and I think it expires in January! AHH!! so I need to get my butt into the studio and use my winnings....looks like its time to tear my room apart...what better way to spend my day off tomorrow. right? right. ugh. wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment