"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Goodbye Fingertips
I can't feel my fingers. It's a wonder I'm even able to type. I needed extensions for Halloween. But I forgot to buy them until about an hour before I needed to wear them. So basically I cut them randomly and bobby pinned them in my hair. However, I decided since I spent so much money on the stupid things that I should spend another $15 dollars and buy the clips so I can actually use them after Halloween. So I did. I got all the stuff and I sat down and sewed my extension pieces to clips. OUCH! now I really have to wear the dumb things because I just sacrificed my finger tips for them. I'm not sure it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment