"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Spice of Life
I know, I'm post happy tonight. I just got back from zumba and I've decided that I am pretty picky about my zumba instructors. What makes a good one?? variation. I hate when all the songs sound the same, have the same tempo, and have similar footwork or choreography. There are hundreds of zumba songs...spice things up. I don't want to use the same 4 muscles for an hour. I also hate when they change the tempo of a perfectly good song to make it weird. I like to hear the rhythm of the song so that I can count it and memorize the sequence..if its a weird tempo I don't feel like I get a good work out...I don't know why...I just don't. That was the case tonight, it started out great...but after about 30 minutes it started to feel like the same song over and over and over again. I considered just leaving early since I was already cooled down and pretty much knew my work out was over...but I stayed. I was right though...longest 'cool down' of my life. whatever, I guess it was better than sitting on my couch all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment