"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Sunday, January 1, 2012
With a Little Attitude
Once upon a time I was in hair school. I spent about 10 hours a day just focused on physical appearance. Either mine or someone else's. Our seats in the classroom faced a mirrored wall so for four hours a day you got to stare at yourself and find all your flaws. Needless to say, the other 4-6 hours, if I had down time I spent perfecting my own hair and make up. Back then I was pretty daring with my cosmetics. Where is this leading? I have decided that red lipstick is not utilized nearly enough. I used to wear it at least once a week back when I was in school. Now I have down graded and it's become just my stage make up. LAME. A friend of mine wore it to a dance last night and she inspired me to pull it out again. So yes. I wore red lipstick to church today. And also my red heels with my most amazing dress in my closet...then topped it off with my pearls. Pretty much I felt like a classy retro chick. (If I had known I was going to blog about this I would have taken a picture.) I plan on wearing my red lips at least once a week again and I think more people should join me in my quest!! And I don't want to hear "I can't pull it off" because everyone can!! you just need the right shade and a lot of attitude ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holla! You will definitely be seeing me sporting my red lip more often! You looked hot yesterday! Too bad I was sick or I could've told you that in person!
Post a Comment