"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Break Time
I did it again. I took a break from Facebook. I know that might cripple me socially for awhile, and I will miss out on important events but that is a chance I have to take. I know I will go back, and I'm fine with that. But I'm feeling a 'need' to check facebook and update my status and this and that and the other and I hate that. So it's break time again. The crazy thing is...I'm more concerned with my stats dropping on my blog than I am with actually deactivating the dumb account. Most of my referrals to this blog are from facebook. oh well...guess that's the chance I'll have to take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment