"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Monday, January 30, 2012
So Many Options
If I didn't have a slight phobia of nudity I would seriously consider joining a nudist colony. Okay maybe not that seriously. Where is this coming from? well every stinking time I eat anything I end up wearing it. I was eating dinner tonight and I was standing up talking to my mom and guess where my dinner ended up. On my leg!! This happens so frequently in my life that instead of changing I simply walked into the laundry room and sprayed my leg with shout. But think how much easier and cheaper it would be to be naked and just wash it off. I suppose the other viable option would be to learn to eat like an adult and NOT a toddler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment