"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
In A Slump
I've decided that this weekend I need to head out into the greater Orem area...find a nice cliche dating spot and just sit back and enjoy the show. I LOVE to watch people on dates... I need some new material for this blog. I mean, it has been quite some time since I've written a good post about dates. mostly because I haven't been on any 'good' ones. Or because I felt bad about it...although, it has been long enough that I probably could get away with it now. I will think about that. But I'm still going to get myself a good dose of people watching this weekend. Blog posts to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment