Thursday, June 3, 2010

Something to be said for Hoarding...

I just want to publicly announce that I am never "cleaning" my room again. It has caused me nothing but grief the last few months. First I got rid of a dress I've needed twice and now...NOW I can't find my blingy ballroom costume jewelry. ALL of it is missing which means I probably gathered it up together and put it somewhere so that it would be easy to find. Well guess what?? I can't find it!!! ahhh. I'm so bugged right now. I probably wasted an hour of my life looking for the dumb stuff and I still have nothing to show for it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I know how that goes. Why is it that we always know exactly where things are when they aren't where they should be?

Also, I've been meaning to ask you, did you see UVU on DWTS? Is that the team you were on but had to quit? I'd also like to know how you think they compare competivitely to BYU's team. You can just email me if that's easier.

Lori Ann said...

yeah I saw them...they looked really good. I wasn't on that team I was on the team just below them..the tour team itself (the one on tv) is not bad. At least the latin half...Most of them started dancing at center stage. The standard half could use some work. I do honestly have to say though the "back up tour team" that I was on was a joke...most of those people weren't even as good as the people on my "beginning" team at byu...so I don't think they will ever be as good as BYU as far as technique until all the teams take it seriously...it just limits Scott's (thats the director) options when choosing talent for tour team. One thing I will say for them is that Scott does try outs every semester so if you work hard you can move up faster..but they are only good at latin. Scott is a great standard teacher but in our gold class we only had 3 boys...lame!