Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Toddlers and Tiaras

I admit it...I watched this show tonight. Mostly out of curiosity and it was everything I ever thought it would be. A bunch of spoiled misguided children and a bunch of shallow over baring parents. Something else I noticed and please no one take this the wrong way but all of the crazy moms (at least on this episode) were way over weight. Which seems really interesting for women who are so concerned with their children's physical appearance...you would think they would also be concerned with their own...But who knows, perhaps that's why they focus so much on their children. Crazy show!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I've had the same thoughts/feelings about that show. It's kind of like a bad car wreck though, once you start looking you can't stop.

Cortney said...

I watched it that night too but after Andrew gave me the "I canNOT believe you are watching this" look about ten times I finally felt too guilty and turned it off. BUT, I agree with you those moms are RIDICULOUS!