"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Friday, May 28, 2010
I dreamed a dream
Do you ever have a dream that is beyond annoying? and then you keep having it? well I do. I started having a dream that I am chewing gum and I try to throw it away and it gets caught in my teeth and then I spend the rest of the dream trying unsuccessfully to pull it out. In my dream I keep saying to myself, "I thought this gum was sugar free, why is it sticking like this??" After I had this dream 2 or 3 times I finally figured out that I only have that dream on the nights I wear my retainer to bed. So really its my retainer that is "stuck" to my teeth. So annoying. Mostly because now I know why I'm having the dumb dream but there is nothing I can do about it. I just know if I wear a retainer to bed I will have the gum sticking dream. Why couldn't I have been born with straight teeth like my brother? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i have the opposite problem. i have the dream that my teeth are going crooked and i can't stop it, on the nights when i DON'T wear my retainer. i hate that! good luck.
Post a Comment