Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bells are Ringing- Springville Playhouse











Well my play has officially ended. The bells are ringing ran June 4th -June 26th and man was it a blast!! I got to work with some of the most fun and talented people ever!! I was busy all day long but it was so worth it. I met so many incredible people that I wouldn't have met otherwise! I wasn't in too many scenes and I only had 4 solo speaking lines but we had so so much fun back stage waiting to go on. Lots of inside jokes and a lot of ugly pictures! I can't wait to do another show. It is exhausting and time consuming but so very worth it! I was able to stretch myself a little further out of my comfort zone and right now i'm all about challenging myself and letting myself continue to grow.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Go Lori! I'm glad you had fun. You're a great example of always learning/experiencing new things.