"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
use a pencil, not a sharpie
So....I did NOT start school in may. And I may or may not start school in the fall. I am registered for classes and so far that is my plan but as I was reminded today, while i'm busy making my plans, life is also busy making plans..and those are usually the plans that win out. So, I guess what i'm saying is, I have no definate plan. I will start school... unless something changes and then I will have to make some new plans :) which will be useless really but its nice to have something to work for anyway....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Plans at least make the time go by, even if you end up changing them.
Mostly I'm glad to see you haven't abandoned the blog. :D
no not abandoned...just neglected for awhile..but i'm recommitting myself to be better :)
Post a Comment