"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Professional Student
It has been just over two years since I graduated from BYU and almost a year since I finished hair school. And since then I have simply been working. Which don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I am a very goal oriented person. I'm all about planning and accomplishing. And lately neither of those have been happening. I was stuck. so I had a long talk with my mom...who is amazing and she and I decided that I should go back to school. so back to school I go. I will be starting school again in May...studying english. so while all my friends are dying to get out of school I am signing myself up again...haha call me crazy but i'm SO excited! I am on my way to accomplishing something again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment