Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just a Wish






Random Facts about me:

1. I LOVE ornaments. I have gotten at LEAST one every Christmas since I was a toddler.

2. I LOVE to dress up

3. I like to have ornaments of the things I dress up as.


As many of you know I dress up as Snow White quite often. Well, I buy ornaments that remind me of Snow White. This year I bought a red apple ornament. I was totally satisfied with this...but you see, the other night I was watching 'you've got mail' with my niece and I noticed Meg Ryan hanging a tiny pair of ruby slippers on her Christmas tree. Suddenly I needed a pair of tiny ruby slippers since I dressed up as Dorothy this last Halloween. Problem is- its a Hallmark keepsake ornament from 1998(ish)(bottom slippers) or the keepsake from 2009 (top). Which means that one ornament is about $30-$50. I just don't feel like I can justify that. But I really really LOVE it. I mean look at those tiny blingy slippers....SO CUTE! They would look amazing on my tree. Perhaps next year. But that ornament is going on my bucket list. My "things to buy before I kick the bucket" list. And when I do, I will take a picture of them on my tree and blog about it. But for now they will stay on my wish list.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Make your own....barbie shoes and glitter, it something along those lines. You could totally do it, and cheap too!