Let me tell you why you will never be my one true love.

I Do not Like:
1. being cold
2. Driving in the snow
3. Dry skin
4. staticy hair
5. walking on black ice
6. scraping my windows
Things I do like:
1. holidays
2. hot chocolate
3. layering
4. Christmas lights
As you can see the dislikes out weight the likes and really, you could argue that my #1 and #4 like are pretty much the same. If I am being honest, I really don't mind snow as long as I don't have to drive in it. I think you can be beautiful as long as I get to stay inside by my fireplace drinking hot chocolate. I love sweaters, jackets, and turtlenecks. I love hats, gloves, and scarves. But not for 8 months. I can do maybe 4 and then the fun is over. I know if I had a man to cuddle with I would probably not mind you so much- And I am open to revisit my feelings about you when that day comes. But for now, winter, please don't stay too long and don't be too harsh. okay? okay!
Sincerely,
A cold girl
No comments:
Post a Comment