"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Monday, December 27, 2010
Mad Mad World
Tonight I was looking at the underground menu for Jamba juice and I realised that some of their "underground" options used to be, at least when I was in HS and early college, part of the everyday options, flavors such as cherry charger, and orange-a-peel (there were a few others). I started to feel really old- and then I remembered that the last two times I've been to jamba my smoothies have not been as tasty as I remember them being. Every week I used to treat myself to and Aloha Pineapple- well, I got it a few weeks ago and I swear there is just a ton of ice in it now- it was not nearly as rich and creamy as I remember. Then I realized that at some point after I started college the world must have gone mad- Because all of a sudden those yummy smoothies are not healthy enough to sell. Which means they are too healthy for me to buy. If I want something healthy I will make it at home and save my money- I am paying for something delicious- Therefore I am going to stick to the underground menu and leave the world to its madness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment