"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Past awesome-ness
I have decided I was born at the wrong time. I believe I should have been born late 20s or early 30s. I love vintage clothes, I love swing dancing, and I love big band music, the cars were amazing and people were just more classy- also I love Kay Starr, Louis Armstrong, Etta James...etc. I am not sad I missed out on world war II but everything else is so great about that era I am sad I missed it. If I could go back and visit another time- the 40s would have been my decade. Don't get me wrong, I love all my modern conveniences but there is something to be said for simplicity. The 40s were full of awesome-ness that just isn't around anymore. I guess I will have to be happy with vintage clothing and my itunes playlist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment