I love dreams. I get really excited when I actually sleep well enough to have a dream and even more excited if I still remember it when I wake up. I always try to figure out what my dreams mean- because your subconscious is an incredible thing! I get online and I pull up a dream dictionary and start analyzing. Most of the time I'm surprised how right on the dream analysis is. I love it!
Well the last few nights my dreams have been very vivid. I see faces on everyone and usually they are just a blur. Last night I had another vivid dream- I brushed it off when I got up and decided I would check out the interpretation when I got home from church. And that's just what I did, although in this case my dream dictionary didn't make any sense with what I remembered from my dream. I told my mom about it and she actually came up with an explanation that struck a cord of truth.
After talking to my mom I realized that I should have written this dream down as soon as I woke up because now there are details I can't remember. For instance- I know there were several sentences written in my dream but I can't remember what they said, I just remember reading something. Also there was a person in my dream that although I get his overall significance I can't remember what he was doing or if he said anything in the dream- and it frustrates me because I feel like it might have been important.
its not uncommon for people in my family to have significant dreams from time to time, and I've always been secretly jealous that I never got to have one- but now I see why. when I do have them I don't write them down. But even with my imperfect memory I know what it meant I just am still a little unsure what to do with the information- But I am definitely going to move forward and hope that some how somewhere a sealed door will open. If it is possible I will venture to say that I am even more obsessed with dreams than I was before.
No comments:
Post a Comment