"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Friday, August 13, 2010
accessories are a must!
So the last two days I really have not wanted to get dressed and mostly I didn't want to wear jeans. They just sounded uncomfortable AND I wanted to wear my new teal headband. But I wasn't feeling too creative so I put on a black shirt and black Bermuda shorts and as to not look Gothic I added the teal headband used teal eyeliner and some silver earrings with teal accent. Plus I actually round brushed my hair. This is how I went to work. once at work I went to the back door to let my friend Lynsey in and as I open the door she says, "oh wow, Lori I didn't even recognize you. You look so cute today" haha I must really have let myself go if a colored headband and earrings makes me unrecognizable...guess I should accessorize more often!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment