"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
publicly creepering
If you have a facebook account you are familiar with the endless page suggestions, applications, and invites to this and that. I usually just ignore them and periodically I will go through and ignore/reject them. But just the other day I received and invite that caught my attention. This was the invite of all invites. The chance for all stalkers to publicly announce their stalker-ness. The link was supposed to enable a person to view private profiles. Now I'm not going to lie, sometimes I find private profiles irritating..but never enough to hack into them. I mean really, they are private for a reason. My own page is private cause I don't want creepers having access to my stuff. I can't imagine people actually joining this group or app or whatever it is. You are publicly announcing to the world that you are a creeper. If you are going to be a creeper...keep it to yourself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment