"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Sunday, July 18, 2010
so maybe i'm a cynic sometimes....
Now that I'm not relief society president I suddenly have a ton of time on Sunday. NO morning meetings. that being said I had about 2 hours to kill this morning so naturally I turned on WE wedding Sunday because I love all things weddings. They have this show called "my big fat fabulous wedding" and I decided to try it out. The first episode I turned on was a couple who were about 15 years apart. They spent $775,000 on their wedding. Right after the ceremony the groom says, "this is all for you" and the bride says, not thank you, not I love you...but "I'm worth it". Right there and then I decided they will be lucky if they are still married in a year. She was such a spoiled princess he will spend his marriage giving and she will spend it taking. Call me a cynic but I think its a fat waste of money!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my word! I can't believe someone would say that. how embarrassing.
p.s. I did not know you had this blog! WOO WOO!!
Post a Comment