So today I was thinking about my bucket list. For one thing it needs to be longer but for now I will share what i've got:
Shoot a bow and arrow/cross bow
Learn to play the violin
Become and expert marksman
Spend the 4th of July in DC
Fly in a hot air balloon
visit the Ben & Jerry's factory
learn to ski
tour europe
four wheeling in moab
have a lead in Les Miserables (Eponine or Fantine)
orchestra seats to Wicked
take the church history tour
law school
work at Disneyland
go on a cruise
learn to water ski
Eat a lobster tail from Carlos bakery in Jersey
snorkle in Maui
visit pearl harbor
i'm sure there are more things i'd love to do before I kick the bucket...if you have any suggestions let me know and I will evaluate them and see if they are worthy to be added to my list :)
1 comment:
My only suggestion is that you take me with you to Carlos bakery!
Post a Comment