


For years now I have been convinced that I wanted to marry a cowboy. They epitomize manly-ness. But just the other day I was talking to two very good friends of mine and they helped me realize an error in my thinking. I realized I know a few true cowboys and they are not actually attractive to me. They tend to travel a lot and they are really really country. I am not. I like to shop and I work at the GAP for heaven sakes. It would never work out. I only like to pretend i'm country when its time for summer rodeos...but secretly i'm not. All my rodeo clothes are GAP- they are fakes. I don't wear Wrangler or Stetson. So I came to a new conclusion...I want a normal man who sometimes does cowboy things. Yes he needs to ride a horse but he also needs to wear a suit to work :)
2 comments:
So glad you've come around. I grew up around real cowboys, a ton of them, let's just say I don't have any intentions of ever visiting my hometown.
hahahahahahahaha yes, this made me laugh. Yay for fake cowboys! :)
Post a Comment