"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Sunday, May 9, 2010
na-na-na-na life goes on..
OH my goodness...I'm having a moment right now. I just enrolled in health/dental/vision benefits at work. How weird is that?! I'm having a bit of a hard time grasping the fact that I'm a grown up with a real job, paid time off and all. its great...but kind of abstract still. I guess in my own mind I'm still just a student but life goes on whether I'm ready to admit it or not. But at least this time it is going on in a good way! A really good way that is saving me quite a bit of money...yay! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay for saving $$$!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment