Monday, May 10, 2010

Creeper

There is this commercial...I am not even 100% sure what its for...it might be the I-phone or something. I'm pretty sure its a phone. Anyway, its super creepy. You know the one with all the gigantic cartoon drawings walking all over the city leering at everyone while Willy Wonka sings his creeper song. Then they all disappear as the guy says, "remember when you were five and anything was possible, well, happy 5Th birthday" then the freakish cartoon peers over his shoulder like a stalker...yeah. Its creepy. Not quite up there with the Tarzan song "look over your shoulder and I'll be there" ...but a creeper came up with it for sure!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh I need to pay attention. I want to see that creepy commercial. Well, I know I've seen it cause I remember the song and the whole Happy 5th Birthday, but I don't think I've ever paid attention to what's going on. Haha.