Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury....

Verdict: Lori is officially crazy.
Yes, that's what I said. I must be crazy because there is no other logical explanation for what I have decided to do now. I know I know, I am always making plans and then somehow life gets in the way and changes things on me. And that may happen again...who knows. Why am I crazy? well because I have started studying for the LSAT. (the majorly huge 4 1/2 hr test you take to get into law school). Never mind the fact that it has been three years since I completed my undergrad or that I have no idea how I am going to pay for it...but I'm going. Law school was my plan while I was at BYU and somehow I got distracted. I think I was burned out, or maybe just lacking in confidence...I'm not really sure. So now all I have to do is study my butt off and pull a perfect 180 on my LSAT...haha...yep definitely crazy! ;)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! Good luck. You're an amazing woman.

Lori Ann said...

Ahh thanks so much! i'll need all the luck I can get :)