Monday, April 16, 2012

If I were a rich man...

Turns out all the money in the world can not make you classy.  Who watches the Voice? better yet who watched it tonight?  eww.  Christina.  What are you thinking girl?  If you looked up white trash in the dictionary a picture of her in her get up tonight would be right next to it.  Her eyeshadow was terrible.  Her extensions were showing-ick.  Her hair was matted and fried.  Oh and also she looked like a stuffed sausage in that way too small outfit.  her heels were so high she couldn't even walk- thus supporting my last blog post.  Don't get me wrong. I'm totally in support of her loving her body and being happy with where she is but honey- you can be proud of your curves and classy all at the same time.  Christina, your pipes sell themselves- you don't need to dress like a stripper for people to recognize your talent. In fact, I really think it's more of a distraction.  I really do not want to see THAT much of you...ever again.  Christina - you just need to get a deep conditioner, a new make up artist, and a stop into White House Black Market.  Guess being rich doesn't make you classy. Nuff said.

No comments: