Sunday, March 4, 2012

Don't Flatter Me So

Today is gorgeous.  On gorgeous days I like to go for walks.  It is actually my favorite thing about spring/summer- Sunday walks.  Today I went on a walk with my friends Amanda and tori.  Amanda was a gem.  As we are walking through the neighborhood she is telling tori why she didn't invite her to go with us to Salt Lake last week. She says, "Tori, I didn't invite you because YOU have friends."  Subtext: Lori YOU don't have friends so we invited you.  Thanks Amanda. 

Then after we had turned around and were on our way home I started to turn up the street we had come down and Amanda says to me,
"no Lori, we are going to go up the next street. " 
Me: "why?"
 Amanda: "We have to vary our path, in case we are being tracked by a cougar".

Um okay Amanda....a Cougar. really? we are in the middle of pleasant grove, on a fairly busy street, in the middle of the afternoon.  Probably we are not being tracked by a cougar.  But thanks for watching my back ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bahahahah. Amanda would.