A few weeks ago (yes I know I've been terrible at blogging lately-but I've been terrible at life right now) I was having a discussion with my teenage niece and nephew about dating and boyfriends/girlfriends and kissing of course and my niece says to me, "how do you know if you are a good kisser? what makes you a good kisser?" I had this conversation with a friend of mine a few years ago as well... this was our theory ...
and I shared it with my niece....
"if you kiss the same way he does...he will think you are a good kisser." All guys think they are the authority on how kissing should be done...and therefore they are the best kisser in the world...so....if you kiss the same way he does you are automatically a great kisser as well.
There you have it ladies...(if any men are reading this I dare you to argue with my logic ;) ) if you want to be a good kisser just figure out his style and conform quickly. If you don't like his style then I suggest you find someone else to date- you are obviously lacking chemistry.
1 comment:
haha. love it. but what if you are a boy's first kiss? i'm just sayin' in my case...i trained the hubs well. :)
Post a Comment