"You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go"(Dr.Seuss) Decide where you want to go, or life will decide for you...
Monday, April 11, 2011
A whole new level...
Some people have too much time on their hands. There is a guy I know who really gives his best effort at being a creeper. I don't know why you would want to be known for that but he really is great at it. Anyway, its kind of a joke I think he likes to get a reaction out of people and boy is he getting one from me tonight. I get an anonymous tip to look at this guys profile tonight- weird but OK. I go to his facebook page and what do I see- I see that he is in a relationship with ME. only he's not. I sit there for a minute thinking "what the? how did he access my page" because don't you worry the profile picture is the same. the education info, all my interests and likes are the same...this took some time. He created a page under my name with my info, friend-ed that person, and then accepted a relationship request between him and this alternate ME. But the best part is- he then comments as "me" on his status saying how much "I" love him....WHO does that?? I know he probably thinks he's super funny- and truth be told if it was someone else I would probably be wetting myself with laughter right now but as funny as it is...it is also really really creepy. I think more people need to find hobbies so they do not have time to be psycho. I am truly disturbed- he has taken his creeper-ness to a whole new level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is not funny. This is weird and creepy. Watch out for that guy, Lori. By the way, how are ya?
Post a Comment