Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hitchcocks inspiration


Just a few days ago I was peacefully eating my lunch when my attention was drawn to something outside. That something turned out to be hundreds of black birds. They circled and landed in the neighbors yard for a few minutes then they flew over the fence and landed in our yard. I decided I needed a picture of this since I'd never seen so many birds in one place at a time. Unfortunately I only got about a 1/4 of them since they landed on the side yard. And even though I thought I was being stealthy as soon as I opened the screen door they all flew off at the same time...so the photo doesn't even come close to doing the swarm justice...but it will give you an idea... Hitchcock had it right....hundreds of birds together are very creepy.

1 comment:

mjseavers said...

So true! Aren't they supposed to be south for the winter. I know we just hit Spring but they might be jumpin' the gun a little bit??